~Livy is 24 months old~
The start of our learning board. Our previous one didn't last during the move. :( I hope to get one for each of the girls so we can hang up their completed work.
Using the 1+1+1=1 blog Tot Printables. I asked her to point to all the apples and count them. She is getting better with counting consistently. Yesterday I heard her count, "1, 2, 3, A, B, C, 8, 9, 10" :)
Worksheets are in page protectors so we can do them more than once.
Her "earrings" as she calls them. What a sweet little Monkey Girl.
Big sis Makenna attends preschool 4 days a week but I try to expand on what she learns and we are always practicing and reviewing the basics. The girls like to color together. It is fun to hear Makenna be the "teacher".
Our "Muffin Tin Meal" one day. The girls made their own chicken veggie pockets. They had fun making them..but decided they weren't that hungry in the end. :(
The girls love to help in the kitchen! We made "A is for Alligator" sugar cookies.
My sweet girls.
Makenna showing Livy how to draw an "A".
Our first workbox/tray system setup in our new house. Shortly after, I had to make a phone call and
of course they all got emptied and made into a big mess.
Making apple prints with a cut in half apple.
Using tp holders for the circle shape stamp
It really turned into a finger-painting free-for-all! We let them dry in the sun. We used the paint colors red and green.
That is it for week 1! Check out what other Moms and Tots are doing at the Tot school Link-up! here
No comments:
Post a Comment