Friday, May 13, 2011

Letter "I" week

I'm not going to link up with other people doing Tot School for this one, since it is from Feb! I just never got around to posting it before. We worked on letter "I".

 The learning board

 Livy working on her "familiar items" cards

 Handwriting practice for letter "I"

 Playing with the magnetic dolls and sticking them to a cookie sheet

 A shot of M's "muffin tin" meal

 We put a fitted sheet over the heater register and it puffed all the way up to make a tent!

 Cheesy pic of Lulu, put "painting" with watercolors (a bit of food coloring mixed w/water)

 Do-a-dot markers

 Makenna playing in the sink w/blue (food coloring) water. She loooves this and it keeps her entertained for quite awhile. Helps clean my counters with all the splashing!

 I looked over and she had stuck her foam letters on the snake





 She found sister's boots and put them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment