We started "Tot School" and Raising Rock Stars Preschool with M and Livy last week. I found this WONDERFUL blog that talks all about it. I love that Moms from all over link up and share what they are teaching their tots. Here is Carisa's Blog: RRS Preschool Info and Tot School: here
Week 1 we talked about the letter "Mm" since Makenna already knows this letter. I found printables and resources at Carisa's blog, as well as other GREAT homeschooling blogs that do tot school and preschool. Here are some snapshots of Week 1. It didn't go entirely as planned, as we were getting ready to put our house up on the market and BUSY painting, doing various home improvement projects, and putting in a back new deck. So we didn't get to school each day. But my girls LOVED it. :)
Snuggling with Daddy :)
I have more "Mm" week pics, I'll put in a different post with more specifics on what we are learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment