Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Sweet Livy Loo

I feel like the time is just flying by with her. Seriously, can't believe she is 13 months already. She still seems like my little baby though, as she isn't walking yet and stills wakes at night 1x to nurse. I don't want to rush her. :) She was such a great baby, hardly any crying. The only time she didn't sleep well or was fussy was when we were back in MO visiting family for 6 weeks when she was 8 weeks old. I think the long car ride upset her tummy and all the moving around was unsettling. As soon as we returned home, she started sleeping 12 hours and was back to her usual happy self. I feel very blessed that she is an easy baby...especially after having M. :) I've tried to post pics for each month. So glad Picasa tells me what date they were taken! (note, I have so many 9/10 month pics, looks like I will do a separate post for different months)

 5/3/10, NINE months (seem to have a TON from 9 months...can you tell I like the silly ones the best?)






 5/23/10, NINE months

5/26/10,  NINE months




 Queen of funny faces!


 Thought she was going to start crawling! Nope....

 TEN months (started crawling)



No comments:

Post a Comment